11.09.2011

Thanksgiving for Two

Bummer of all bummers, I have to work on Thanksgiving this year. All day, through lunch and dinner. Unfortunately, this means that I don't get to go to dinner in Tooele with Weston or dinner at all on actual Turkey day.

But I do have Wednesday off, so I will be making Thanksgiving dinner for just the two of us on Wednesday. This is what's on the menu:


THANKSGIVING MENU
Roasted Turkey Breast
Real Mashed Potatoes with All-Purpose Gravy
Sweet Potato Casserole with Molasses and Ginger
Roasted Green Beans
Oven-Baked Bread Stuffing with Sage and Thyme
Classic Pumpkin Pie

We'll see how this goes. I've never cooked T-day dinner before! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Preston and Kara said...

Sounds Delicious to me! Can we crash? ;) Hope you guys have a wonderful early Thanksgiving!