3.02.2010

An Early Valentine's Day Celebration

Since Valentine's Day fell on a Sunday this year (boo, no fresh flowers the day of, somebody else cooking dinner is out, etc.), Weston and I took ourselves to the listen to the wonderful Utah Symphony on Friday night before Valentine's Day. On the program was Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 23 and Dvorak's "New World" Symphony.

By far, the fourth movement was the favorite, for both of us. Here it is for you to enjoy.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

And now we know where John Williams's inspirations for Jaws came from. Or at least we think that's where he found it.

A couple days after Valentine's day, Weston gave me the usual red roses (beautiful!) and chocolates, accompanied with a set of gorgeous pearl stud earrings. These have become my second favorite jewels to wear, after my wedding ring.

Don't worry, he got his special steak dinner with garlic mashed potatoes and Harvard beets. That's all he wanted. And I should say it's one of the best dinners I've ever made. :)

No comments: